List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michal Ludvig Date:May 31 1999 1:51pm
Subject:Re: MySQL dies with corrupted index
View as plain text
> > > What is the size of your table then it dies ?
> > It's about 2.7MB data and 4.7MB index. But it differs in different tries.
> Which version of glibc are you running ?
> AFAIK, you need 2.1.1 aka libc6 for large file handling

I'm running glibc 2.1.1 on RedHat 6.0, mysql was compiled with egcs-1.1.2.
But I don't think that 5MB could be too much even for libc5...
Any other ideas?
Thanks
Michal Ludvig

Thread
MySQL dies with corrupted indexMichal Ludvig31 May
  • Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexJason Spears1 Jun
    • Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexSasha Pachev1 Jun
  • MySQL dies with corrupted indexMichael Widenius3 Jun
Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexMichal Ludvig31 May
  • Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexDim Zegebart31 May