List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michal Ludvig Date:May 31 1999 1:41pm
Subject:Re: MySQL dies with corrupted index
View as plain text
> > After filling in a number of them (usually 60000 to 100000), MySQL dies:
>
> What is the size of your table then it dies ?

It's about 2.7MB data and 4.7MB index. But it differs in different tries.
Originally it was a 150MB databaze with about 1.700.000 records. It had
a corrupted index which isamchk has somehow fixed, but not very well. So
I decided to dump it and reload back to newly created database. But it
doesn't work...

Exact sizes follows:
hop:root:~# d /usr/local/mysql/var/dcres2/
total 7283
-rw-rw----   1 mysql    mysql     2742602 May 31 15:26 ip_tbl.ISD
-rw-rw----   1 mysql    mysql     4673536 May 31 15:26 ip_tbl.ISM
-rw-rw----   1 mysql    mysql        8688 May 31 15:25 ip_tbl.frm
hop:root:~#

Thanks
Michal Ludvig

Thread
MySQL dies with corrupted indexMichal Ludvig31 May
  • Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexJason Spears1 Jun
    • Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexSasha Pachev1 Jun
  • MySQL dies with corrupted indexMichael Widenius3 Jun
Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexMichal Ludvig31 May
  • Re: MySQL dies with corrupted indexDim Zegebart31 May