List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vladas Lapinskas Date:March 17 1999 1:56pm
Subject:MySQL + sendmail
View as plain text

	Hello!

	I'm going to develop a web-based email system. The user
information will be in MySQL database. The question: how to make sendmail
to check if user exists in MySQL table? Have already somebody solved this
problem? Is there a patch for sendmail to authentificate against external
SQL database? May be other MTA, but sendmail if preferable.

	I know, I can create aliases db from MySQL table, but I doubt it
outperform MySQL :-) Any information/links/ideas are appreciated. If you
feel this is off-topic, please mail me directly.

	Thank you in advance!

---
Vladas Lapinskas, mailto:lapinskas@stripped

Thread
MySQL + sendmailVladas Lapinskas17 Mar
  • Re: MySQL + sendmailSarel Lugtenburg18 Mar
Re: MySQL + sendmailEd Carp17 Mar
  • Re: MySQL + sendmailJim Faucette17 Mar
Re: MySQL + sendmailFred Lindberg17 Mar
  • Re: MySQL + sendmailMike Little18 Mar