List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:gbeymk Yoke Meng Kim Date:May 31 1999 8:57am
Subject:Using MyODBC to Access SQLBASE
View as plain text
Hi !

My company just bought a database management system. It is using SQLBASE.
I wanted to extract data from this SQLBASE and import to mysql.
I had read the document at MySQL site and realised that MyODBC might be
able
to talk to SQLBASE.

Anyone successfully connected to SQLBASE using MyODBC ?
Is this the best way to communicate with SQLBASE ?

Any package to access SQLBASE from RedHat Linux ?

Thread
Using MyODBC to Access SQLBASEgbeymk Yoke Meng Kim31 May
  • Using MyODBC to Access SQLBASEMichael Widenius3 Jun