List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chas Date:May 31 1999 1:08am
Subject:Re: win32 server crashing since changing to BIGINT
View as plain text
oops - forgot to send back answer to this : problem
was in my own scripts - they were putting something
illegal (i still don't know what) into the tables that
caused the hang. using a clean table and just the
mysql client did not reproduce the errors so i must
have screwed up in the CGI big time. sorry for the noise.

chas