List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 30 1999 1:16pm
Subject:Re: Documentation
View as plain text
At 11:46 AM +0000 5/30/1999, Thomas Booms EDV wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm searching for a good documentation about mySQL. Til now I only know
>about the html file with nearly 1 meg size. This documentation is not
>good to read and I didn't found a better one.
>
>Who has a good address?

A better address for the HTML format of the documentation is found at
the bottom of every message sent to this mailing list:

>posting. To request this thread, e-mail mysql-thread4168@stripped

(I say it's better because it's a pointer to the manual's table of
contents, and the links are for each chapter as a separate page, each of
which load faster than the entire manual as a whole.

As for your thoughts on the documentation not being good to read,
we'd be interested in your thoughts on improving it (unless you
simply mean it takes too long to download in single-page form).

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
DocumentationThomas Booms EDV30 May