List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill Gerrard Date:June 27 2000 2:16pm
Subject:RE: MySQL & Sendmail Ticketing System
View as plain text

> Has anyone out there implemented a Trouble Ticketing System using
> MySQL & Sendmail.. What it

Here are a couple of web pages that list many such applications.  Several do
use MySQL (or support MySQL) as there backend database server.

Here are a couple that I didn't see mentioned on either of the above lists.

"Further strengthening their relationship, SupportWizard and MySQL - the
world's favourite Linux database, announce a joint marketing and sales

(it doesn't look like this one supports e-mail yet)

I know there are others, but I lost my bookmarks.  :(

Hope this helps.

mysql on rock-linuxChristopher Hamilton26 Jun
  • Re: mysql on rock-linuxsinisa26 Jun
  • MySQL & Sendmail Ticketing SystemAshwin Kutty26 Jun
    • RE: MySQL & Sendmail Ticketing SystemBill Gerrard27 Jun
  • Re: MySQL & Sendmail Ticketing SystemErich L. Markert26 Jun
Re: MySQL & Sendmail Ticketing SystemAnil Madhavapeddy27 Jun