List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:May 30 1999 12:38pm
Subject:Re: Documentation
View as plain text
You are likely to get flamed for your poorly researched and hastily written
email.

The documentation is very good!  You can download the 1 meg size or you can
download one page per chapter.

I starting using MySQL about 4 months ago.  I found that carefully reading
the documentation and then sending a question to this list if I could not
find the answer myself has proved very helpful in learning not only MySQL
but SQL in general.

At 11:46 AM 5/30/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm searching for a good documentation about mySQL. Til now I only know
>about the html file with nearly 1 meg size. This documentation is not
>good to read and I didn't found a better one.
>
>Who has a good address?
>
>Thanks for your help in advance.
>
>Thomas

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
DocumentationThomas Booms EDV30 May
  • Re: DocumentationBenjamin Pflugmann30 May
  • Re: DocumentationPaul DuBois30 May
Re: DocumentationChristopher R. Jones30 May