List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Barry Date:May 30 1999 1:38am
Subject:Re: Delphi
View as plain text
Hello,
I just started using mySQL 4 months ago. I also use it with Delphi 3. It
works very well. Be sure to download the TmySQL component. I think you will
find a link to it on the "Links" page at www.mysql.com.

I bypass myodbc and use the direct interface to mySQL.

I love being able to connect to a database on a remote server.

Barry.