List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:May 29 1999 6:36pm
Subject:Re: Thanks
View as plain text
Pradeep Sethi wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> This mailing list is extremely helpful & I am getting answers
> within no time. This is a very good forum for mySQL & php3
> developers.
>
> Pradeep Sethi

Isn't that great! Being on this list is better than reading booking or
taking courses in my opinion. You see real problems daily and how they
are resolved. Very often the answer comes from the person with most
experience in that particular area. And if you think you know how to fix
the problem, you can give it a shot, and if you are wrong, someone will
correct you. I thoroughly enjoy the experience.

--
Sasha Pachev
http://www.sashanet.com