List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:May 29 1999 8:36am
Subject:Re: Drivers giving different results
View as plain text
Dan Busarow wrote:

> Maybe mysql_affected_rows could be changed to look at the
> return-found-rows option (settable via mysql_options) that
> mysql_info uses?

Well, making the behaviour optional could of course be a possibility
to satisfy both sides, at least if the default would leave the old
behaviour. I'd still prefer to see this within the C part.

We'll decide when Monty's back (in June, AFAIK).

Bye,

Jochen

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
A mathematician is an engine for converting coffee	+49 7123 14887

Thread
Re: Drivers giving different resultsJochen Wiedmann26 May