List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sameer Siruguri Date:May 28 1999 6:01pm
Subject:Apache+mySql+php - undef sym in libmysqclient.so
View as plain text
I am compiling the following combination:

Apache-1.3.6
mySql-3.22.22
php-3.0.7

on SunOS 5.5.1 (Sparc Ultra-1)

I configured php --without-libpam and --with-mysql. When I configure Apache
with the PHP module activated, I get "undefined symbol" loader errors, appended
to this mail.

Where are these symbols defined? Does it have anything to do with the
non-availability of libpam.a on my system?

Thanks. Sam.

Undefined			first referenced
 symbol  			    in file
stat64                              /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so
open64                              /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so
readdir64                           /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so
fopen64                             /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so
lstat64                             /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so
getpassphrase                       /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so

Thread
Apache+mySql+php - undef sym in libmysqclient.soSameer Siruguri28 May
  • Apache+mySql+php - undef sym in libmysqclient.soMichael Widenius3 Jun