List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sameer Siruguri Date:May 28 1999 6:01pm
Subject:Apache+mySql+php - undef sym in
View as plain text
I am compiling the following combination:

on SunOS 5.5.1 (Sparc Ultra-1)

I configured php --without-libpam and --with-mysql. When I configure Apache
with the PHP module activated, I get "undefined symbol" loader errors, appended
to this mail.

Where are these symbols defined? Does it have anything to do with the
non-availability of libpam.a on my system?

Thanks. Sam.

Undefined			first referenced
 symbol  			    in file
stat64                              /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/
open64                              /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/
readdir64                           /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/
fopen64                             /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/
lstat64                             /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/
getpassphrase                       /home/siruguri/pkgs/mysql/lib/mysql/

Apache+mySql+php - undef sym in libmysqclient.soSameer Siruguri28 May
  • Apache+mySql+php - undef sym in libmysqclient.soMichael Widenius3 Jun