List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:May 28 1999 4:17pm
Subject:Re: Web application benchmark results
View as plain text
Ritschie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think it is not enough to test these programs on one machine, because
> this whole test dependson the machine's hardware.
> And of course the basic fact is that it takes time to get "in touch" with
> the Webserver and with the PHP or Perl etc.
> So a bit more complexexample would be much better..
>
> Ritschie

Good idea. Some time in the future I will package the
benchmark suite and make it available.

--
Sasha Pachev
http://www.sashanet.com/ (home)
http://www.direct1.com/ (work)
Thread
Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsVan27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsDave27 May
    • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSrfRoG27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May
    • Re: Web application benchmark resultsRitschie27 May
      • Re: Web application benchmark resultsDavor Cengija27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsVivek Khera27 May
    • Re: Web application benchmark resultsRitschie28 May
      • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev28 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May
Re: Web application benchmark resultsmab27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May