List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robin Bowes Date:March 17 1999 12:45pm
Subject:RE: open_files limit?
View as plain text
> Brandon Pulsipher wrote:
> > We are running  mysql 3.22.16a-gamma on a Linux 2.2.3
> kernel, patched with
> > Alan Cox's ac1 patch.  This allows us to increase the file
> handle limit.  We
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> What is it good for? Where can I get it?

This is just a wild stab in the dark, but how about "increase the file
handle limit" ??  :o)

ftp://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/linux-2.2/

R.

> Matthias
> --
>    w e b f a c t o r y | matthias pigulla
>       www.webfactory.de  mp@stripped

Robin Bowes, System Development Manager, Equal Opportunities Commission,
Room 405A, Overseas House, Quay St., Manchester, M3 3HN, UK.
Tel: +44 (0) 161 838 8321  Fax: +44 (0) 161 835 1657

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the
bodies of the people I had to kill because they pissed me off  - Anon.
Thread
How do I work around lack of UNION in MySQL?skip16 Mar
  • Re: How do I work around lack of UNION in MySQL?Thimble Smith16 Mar
  • How do I work around lack of UNION in MySQL?Michael Widenius16 Mar
    • open_files limit?Brandon Pulsipher16 Mar
      • open_files limit?Michael Widenius16 Mar
      • Re: open_files limit?Matthias Pigulla17 Mar
RE: open_files limit?Robin Bowes17 Mar