List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sajjad Ahmad Date:May 22 1999 2:21pm
Subject:MYSQL
View as plain text
Hi Guys !

I have a Redhat Linux 5.2  which configured as Radius Client and Also
running MySQL V.xxx on it with an Accounting Software on it. Last night
after 2400 hrs no body can authenticated on the machine . When I change
the System Date it start authentication .
We have aprogemmer who develop this authentication method and write some

codes in the C++ in MySQL (Linux ) but we donnt have the source code .
Now would any body tell me what should be the reason for not
authenticating the user with actual date format , but at the other end a

Super User who has the rights to authenticate in any case is still can
dial in in authenticated by the system in both cases (older date one
month back and with actual date) .

Waiting.

Thread
MYSQLSajjad Ahmad28 May