List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brown Date:May 27 1999 7:27pm
Subject:compile problems...
View as plain text
Hi--

I am trying to install MySQL 3.22.22 on a NEC Unix machine. I am having a little
trouble:

ld: /usr/abiccs/lib/libcrypt.so: warning: attempted multiple inclusion of file
ld: /usr/abiccs/lib/libgen.so: warning: attempted multiple inclusion of file
ld: /usr/abiccs/lib/libm.so: warning: attempted multiple inclusion of file
S_ISLNK                             .libs/libmysqlclient.a(mf_format.o)
socket                              .libs/libmysqlclient.a(libmysql.o)
connect                             .libs/libmysqlclient.a(libmysql.o)
gethostbyname                       .libs/libmysqlclient.a(libmysql.o)
getservbyname                       .libs/libmysqlclient.a(libmysql.o)
setsockopt                          .libs/libmysqlclient.a(libmysql.o)
shutdown                            .libs/libmysqlclient.a(libmysql.o)
getsockopt                          .libs/libmysqlclient.a(libmysql.o)
inet_addr                           .libs/libmysqlclient.a(libmysql.o)
ld: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to mysql
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
make: fatal error.

I dont know a lot about Unix. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Thread
compile problems...Peter Brown27 May
  • compile problems...Michael Widenius2 Jun