List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:May 27 1999 4:27pm
Subject:Re: Web application benchmark results
View as plain text
Vivek Khera wrote:

> SP> I finally got around to installing PHP on our web
> SP> server, and to celebrate the event, I decided to run a
> SP> simple benchmark to compare CGI's in C, C++, Perl and
>
> What about testing Perl under mod_perl?  You should also compare PHP
> as a non-module installation for a fairer comparison.

Good idea, but not everything at once :)

--
Sasha Pachev
http://www.sashanet.com/ (home)
http://www.direct1.com/ (work)
Thread
Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsVan27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsDave27 May
    • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSrfRoG27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May
    • Re: Web application benchmark resultsRitschie27 May
      • Re: Web application benchmark resultsDavor Cengija27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsVivek Khera27 May
    • Re: Web application benchmark resultsRitschie28 May
      • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev28 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May
Re: Web application benchmark resultsmab27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May