List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme B. Davis Date:June 13 2000 7:39pm
Subject:Access 2000 -> MyODBC Sharing
View as plain text
Hello,

I have a situation where I have an Access 2000 database which has linked
ODBC tables to MySQL.  I'm having lots of problems with Access crashing on
the client machines accessing this database.  I was wondering if anyone is
using Access 2000/MyODBC in a multiuser environment and if so, how are
things set up?

Also, Access 2000 won't show the TIME fields properly and also will crash
client's trying to update DECIMAL fields.

Any insight?

Thanks!

Graeme

Thread
Access 2000 -> MyODBC SharingGraeme B. Davis13 Jun
  • Re: Access 2000 -> MyODBC Sharingmiguel sol√≥rzano13 Jun
    • Re: Access 2000 -> MyODBC SharingGraeme B. Davis15 Jun
  • RE: Access 2000 -> MyODBC SharingBrian Tuley13 Jun