List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:May 27 1999 2:04pm
Subject:Re: Web application benchmark results
View as plain text

SP> I finally got around to installing PHP on our web
SP> server, and to celebrate the event, I decided to run a
SP> simple benchmark to compare CGI's in C, C++, Perl and

What about testing Perl under mod_perl?  You should also compare PHP
as a non-module installation for a fairer comparison.

Thread
Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsVan27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsDave27 May
    • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSrfRoG27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May
    • Re: Web application benchmark resultsRitschie27 May
      • Re: Web application benchmark resultsDavor Cengija27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsVivek Khera27 May
    • Re: Web application benchmark resultsRitschie28 May
      • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev28 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May
Re: Web application benchmark resultsmab27 May
  • Re: Web application benchmark resultsSasha Pachev27 May