List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:P.E. Paul A. Franz Date:May 27 1999 6:20am
Subject:SPAM: Bulk Email Construction Kit CD-ROM - Promote your own
web site with legal bulk email
View as plain text
I do hope someone has done a proper spam complaint on this one. Spamvertising
spamming software is not something that should go unpunished.

I will gladly to the spam complaint if you could forward me the spam with
complete headers.

At 11:12 AM 5/25/1999 , you wrote:
>RE: Learn how to send your own bulk email in 7 days system on a
>CD-ROM.
blah blah blah....
Paul Franz

PAF Consulting Engineers       |  427 - 140th Ave NE
(425)614-2865 voice            |  Bellevue, WA 98005
(425)614-2906 fax/msg          |  <http://www.eucleides.com>
<mailto:paul@stripped>    |  Merlin GT - N14UW
Thread
SPAM: Bulk Email Construction Kit CD-ROM - Promote your ownweb site with legal bulk emailP.E. Paul A. Franz27 May