List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ritschie Date:May 26 1999 4:08pm
Subject:MySQL performance
View as plain text
Hi,

I have visited some mysql based sites, and I have encountered some
problems, namely I have recived lotsa error messages.
Everytime I clicked ion a link which pointed out to a MySQL database
query, the connection to the databse was opened and closed after
proceeding.

This way the web-based SQL-query will be (and in fact is) very slow, and
full of error messages.

Is it possible to get better performance, or a better question:
How many connections is mysql able to handle at the same time?

Must it have many connections open to refuse the new connections?

Ritschie

http://ludens.elte.hu/~krichard

Thread
MySQL performanceRitschie26 May
  • MySQL performanceMichael Widenius2 Jun
    • Re: MySQL performanceRitschie2 Jun
      • Re: MySQL performanceSasha Pachev2 Jun
        • Re: MySQL performanceRitschie3 Jun
      • Re: MySQL performanceMichael Widenius3 Jun