List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ruslan Dmitrakovich Date:March 17 1999 9:38am
Subject:question about time zone settings
View as plain text
Hi!

I have some problems with time zone setings.
When I use date/time function, mysql return result with 2 hour shift. It
use GTM time zone, but i want to set mysql to my local time zone (GMT+2),
I don't know how to do this. There is no information in manual about this
question :(( Please, help me!

			Ruslan
			rus@stripped
Thread
question about time zone settingsRuslan Dmitrakovich17 Mar
  • Re: question about time zone settingsPaul DuBois17 Mar
  • 3.22.xx binary distribution for Solaris 2.6 SparcMichael Widenius28 Sep