List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:June 4 2000 3:28pm
Subject:Re: Question about subtracting from timestamp
View as plain text
I am trying to use this code to help me: It doesn't work when  I try to
subtract 6 days from today.
It works if it stays within the same month - for example 2 works fine.??
mysql> select date_format((curdate()-6),'%Y-%m-%d');
| date_format((curdate()-6),'%Y-%m-%d') |
| NULL                                  |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Am I going to have to figure this out with Unix Time or UNIX_TIMESTAMPS??