List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leigh Porter Date:May 25 1999 7:13pm
Subject:Re: Linux on SPARC
View as plain text
Hiya,

> .frm files contain data defining the structure of the
> corresponding table. The error message indicates that
> somehow either the file got corrupted/was created in a
> corrupted manner or mysqld did not get compiled quite
> right and is unable to read .frm files properly. Let's
> try this: bring in a binary distribution and see if you
> can get it to work on the same machine. If you can,
> there is something wrong in your compilation process.
> Otherwise, there is something wrong with your system
> libraries.

I cannot find any SPARC Linux binaries (it works fine on everything else
btw!).
Could it be something to do with the endianess of the box, I ran ./configure

which I assumed would fix the endianess of it (It it set to big endian in
the
config.cache).

Anybody know of a SPARC Linux MySQL binary :)

Thanks.

--
Leigh

Thread