List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Faucette Date:May 25 1999 5:11pm
Subject:Re: mySQL server wont allow table access
View as plain text
Spence wrote:

> Hi there everyone...
>
> I've run into a bit of an odd problem, and would like to know if anyone
> else has run into anything similar...
>
> I set up a mySQL server over two months ago, and have been testing with it
> since. It's currently performing very light duties, and has, up until now,
> worked nicely.
>
> However, after the server crashed and rebooted, I have noted that although
> I am able to create new databases and new tables, I am unable to access any
> tables created in the new databases since the crash. The odd thing is that
> I can create new tables in existing databases (and access those
> tables)--it's just the new databases and new tables in those new databases
> which cause Seg. Faults almost everytime--the mySQL server either reboots

Have you tried running isamchk on the problem dbs?

  jim...
Thread
mySQL server wont allow table accessSpence25 May
  • SET FielType Q.A. Brandic25 May
    • Clustered DatabasesAdam Sherman25 May
      • Re: Clustered DatabasesLeigh Porter25 May
        • Re: Clustered DatabasesAdam Sherman25 May
          • Re: Clustered DatabasesPatrick Greenwell25 May
            • Re: Clustered DatabasesAdam Sherman25 May
              • Re: Clustered DatabasesLeigh Porter25 May
                • Re: Clustered Databasesjonathan michaels26 May
                • Re: Clustered DatabasesMichael Widenius2 Jun
            • Re: Clustered DatabasesSrfRoG25 May
  • Re: mySQL server wont allow table accessJim Faucette25 May
Re: SET FielType Q.Andrew Dunstan25 May
  • Re: SET FielType Q.A. Brandic25 May
    • Re: SET FielType Q.Fred Read25 May
      • Re: SET FielType Q.A. Brandic25 May