List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Trown Date:May 25 1999 4:18pm
Subject:Re: Duplicate entries
View as plain text
On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 05:14:14PM +1000, Ray Brighenti scribbled:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm currently using MySQL with Radiator Radius (www.open.com.au). I'm
> getting Radiator to log the Accounting Start and Stop records to MySQL.
>
> I'm getting some duplicate records, they are identical in every way, The
> Radiator log files indicate it is only writing 1 record and the Plain Text
> detail file it writes confirms this.

     Don't stress about those dups.  My gues is that you are using Lucent hard-
ware.  They are known to send duplicate radius entries.

> Is there a log file I can check out to find out the results of connections
> to MySQL, or perhaps can I run it in the foreground with showing the status
> of connections?

Chris...

--
What's the point?

An NT server can be run by an idiot, and usually is.
PGP fingerprint: 063FCE320681C336  78C164FC9B2F91EA
Thread
problem with indexingAdam Powell24 May
  • Re: problem with indexingSasha Pachev24 May
  • Re: problem with indexingAdam Powell25 May
    • Re: problem with indexingMichael Widenius2 Jun
  • Re: problem with indexingSasha Pachev25 May
    • Duplicate entriesRay Brighenti25 May
      • Re: Duplicate entriesThimble Smith25 May
      • Duplicate entries the Log resultsRay Brighenti25 May
      • Re: Duplicate entriesErik E Rantapaa25 May
      • Re: Duplicate entriesChris Trown25 May
  • problem with indexingMichael Widenius2 Jun