List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Read Date:May 25 1999 12:47pm
Subject:Re: Problem with large tablesizes
View as plain text
Oliver Schemmel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sending the following query to mysql results in
> ERROR 1114: The table 'SQL11c_0' is full:

There was a thread a couple of days ago (Thursday) called "a
problem (The table 'SQL 134579_0' is full)" by glen.
This has been excellently answered by Pete Harlan, Benjamin
Pflugman and Monty (Michael Widenius).

Try looking up "Table is Full" in the manual index [see URL
below] and you will find the answer you seek...

Be kind to the manual, the manualis your friend!
--
               "IR35: New Labour, Old Habits!"
I still remember the last Labour government; electricity strikes,