List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:May 25 1999 8:50am
Subject:Re: connection to DB + LOAD
View as plain text
On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 08:46:15AM +0000, Sandrine C. wrote:
> then i d like to know if it exist an utiliti in mYQL to load data ( like
> oracle loader).

I don't know about PHP, so I can't help you with the first problem.

Look at the manual for information on LOAD DATA INFILE and also the
'mysqlimport' program.  The syntax is similar to Oracle's loader.

Tim
Thread
connection to DB + LOADSandrine C.25 May
  • Re: connection to DB + LOADThimble Smith25 May
  • RE: connection to DB + LOADDon Read25 May
Re: connection to DB + LOADSandrine C.25 May
  • Re: connection to DB + LOADThimble Smith25 May