List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:May 25 1999 7:17am
Subject:Re: Duplicate entries
View as plain text
On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 05:14:14PM +1000, Ray Brighenti wrote:
> Is there a log file I can check out to find out the results of connections
> to MySQL, or perhaps can I run it in the foreground with showing the status
> of connections?

If you start safe_mysqld with the --log flag, it will save a log
file ($DATA_DIR/$HOSTNAME.log) with all of the connections and
the commands executed.

You can also run mysqladmin proc to see all of the processes
currently running, and what they are doing.

Tim
Thread
problem with indexingAdam Powell24 May
  • Re: problem with indexingSasha Pachev24 May
  • Re: problem with indexingAdam Powell25 May
    • Re: problem with indexingMichael Widenius2 Jun
  • Re: problem with indexingSasha Pachev25 May
    • Duplicate entriesRay Brighenti25 May
      • Re: Duplicate entriesThimble Smith25 May
      • Duplicate entries the Log resultsRay Brighenti25 May
      • Re: Duplicate entriesErik E Rantapaa25 May
      • Re: Duplicate entriesChris Trown25 May
  • problem with indexingMichael Widenius2 Jun