List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:May 23 2000 3:25pm
Subject:Re: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax
near 'bigkey > 909 and product_name LIKE '%Brothers%'
View as plain text

my $where=join(" ", @body_query);

> $sth =
>      $dbh->prepare( " SELECT date_video.product_name, date_video.pthumbs,
> date_video.synopsis, date_video.ourprice, date_video.bigkey, date_video.stars,
> date_video.voldiscount, date_video.item
>         FROM $table_date

WHERE  $where

>         LIMIT 10
>           " );
>
> --

Try this.

Thread
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'bigkey > 909 and product_name LIKE '%Brothers%'lkeeton23 May
  • Re: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'bigkey > 909 and product_name LIKE '%Brothers%'Gerald Clark23 May