List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:May 24 1999 2:52am
Subject:Logfile-Analyzer
View as plain text
>>>>> "Joerg" == Joerg Huettmann
> <joerg.huettmann@stripped> writes:

Joerg> Hi!
Joerg> I heard about a dynamic analyzer for mysql-logfiles that generates html-sides
Joerg> with pictures showing for instance the number of queries per minute and so
> on...

Joerg> Does anybody know where to get such a software ???

Hi!

Instead of parsing log files, you could also parse the output from
'mysqladmin extended-status' or 'show status'

Yours,
Monty

*************** Warning commercial signature follows **********
If you like TCX's concept of a 'mostly free' database and free
advice, you should at least CONSIDER supporting us that we can
afford to keep this service up.   http://www.tcx.se/
Thread
Logfile-AnalyzerJoerg Huettmann21 May
  • Re: Logfile-AnalyzerLuuk de Boer23 May
  • Logfile-AnalyzerMichael Widenius24 May