List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Devraj Bhanot Date:May 24 1999 7:14am
Subject:RE: A Little Off topic
View as plain text
Hi,

This can be achieved using different ways.
1. You can use Cookies to save the values, if it is often repeated to
fill in the other 2 fields.
2. You can write a Client Side JavaScript code using PHP or any other
server side Script you are using such that, it's fills up an array with
the possible values and then match the value entered in first field and
pick the corresponding values from other two arrays. This would require
large page but would eliminate Page Refreshes.
3. Or you can design it like that the page calls another script when
first field is filled (can be coded in onChange event of that field) and
the called script process the value and return back to this page.

If need more explicit help please write directly.

Regds,
Dev

Thread
A Little Off topicDarren L Sweeney21 May
Re: A Little Off topicChristopher R. Jones21 May
  • Re: A Little Off topicVan22 May
Re: A Little Off topicPhilip Hallstrom22 May
RE: A Little Off topicDevraj Bhanot24 May