List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:May 24 1999 2:50am
Subject:Re: MIT Threads won't compile on FreeBSD 2.x
View as plain text
In the last episode (May 23), Hunter Hillegas said:
> Can anyone help with the below?

> writes:
>
> Hunter> Yeah, I got the MIT threads in... Now I get this:
> Hunter> mysqld.o: Undefined symbol `_pthread_setprio' referenced from text
> segment
> Hunter> sql_parse.o: Undefined symbol `_pthread_setprio' referenced from text
> segment
> Hunter> sql_parse.o: Undefined symbol `_pthread_setprio' referenced from text
> segment
> Hunter> *** Error code 1

Are you using the port?  I just did a test build of mysql-3.22.22 on a
2.2.0 machine and it compiles, so I don't see why a 2.2.7 machine would
have problems.

	-Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped
Thread
MIT Threads won't compile on FreeBSD 2.xHunter Hillegas24 May
  • Re: MIT Threads won't compile on FreeBSD 2.xDan Nelson24 May
Re: MIT Threads won't compile on FreeBSD 2.xThimble Smith24 May