List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:May 24 1999 1:03am
Subject:Re: MIT Threads won't compile on FreeBSD 2.x
View as plain text
On Sun, May 23, 1999 at 05:51:57PM -0700, Hunter Hillegas wrote:
> Yeah, I got the MIT threads in... Now I get this:
>
> mysqld.o: Undefined symbol `_pthread_setprio' referenced from text
> sql_parse.o: Undefined symbol `_pthread_setprio' referenced from
> segment
> sql_parse.o: Undefined symbol `_pthread_setprio' referenced from
> segment

Can you give us more information?  What is the compilation line that
was running when you got that error?  Where is your MIT threads at?
What versions of compiler/FreeBSD are you using?

If you're using FreeBSD >= 2.7, you should have success using kernel
threads instead of MIT threads.

Tim
Thread
MIT Threads won't compile on FreeBSD 2.xHunter Hillegas24 May
  • Re: MIT Threads won't compile on FreeBSD 2.xDan Nelson24 May
Re: MIT Threads won't compile on FreeBSD 2.xThimble Smith24 May