List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dr Eberhard W Lisse Date:May 23 1999 11:32pm
Subject:Re: About Your Website
View as plain text
In message <19990523222213.3481.qmail@stripped>, "Fred Lindberg" writes:

> This SPAM was not caught because it was directed specifically to the
> list. The relevant received headers:

What you guys might have to do is to configure your sendmail to
observer the RBL and maintain a list of known spam addresses. I have a
tiny weeny little perl script that I can fire off from within exmh by
a button which adds the sender to my list and complains to abuse.net.

On the other hand, I have yet to receive a SPAM from the same sender
twice, because they are usually closed down before my complaint is
received.

So, click the delete button...

el
Thread
About Your WebsiteBarbie21 May
Re: About Your WebsiteFred Lindberg24 May
  • Re: About Your WebsiteDr Eberhard W Lisse24 May