List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher R. Jones Date:May 23 1999 11:20am
Subject:Re: Lots of Help Please
View as plain text
You could write a quick Perl script to read you data file and insert the
records into the MySQL database; providing your system has DBD-mysql.

>Thank You all for your help. As it appears my host is realy using version
>3.21.33 and I could not find mysqlimport anywhere on their server. So I
>guess I have to go out and find a REAL Host who will support MySQL. (
>CIHost say they also have Msql-2 but I have a bad feeling that they will
>give it as much support as they gave MySQL.) and not just install a version
>on their server but give you know access to it.
>
>Once again, thanks for your help in this.
>
>Sean

Christopher R. Jones, P.Eng.
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2E3
Tel. 416 203-7465
Fax. 416 203-3044
Email cj@stripped

Thread
Lots of Help Pleasesean22 May
  • Lots of Help PleaseMichael Widenius28 May
Re: Lots of Help PleaseChristopher R. Jones23 May
  • Re: Lots of Help PleaseSean23 May
    • Re: Lots of Help PleasePaul DuBois23 May
      • Re: Lots of Help PleaseSean23 May
    • MySQL Book soon to be publishedDavid Viner25 May
      • RE: MySQL Book soon to be publishedBen Margolin25 May
        • Re: MySQL Book soon to be publishedShalendra Majmundar25 May
        • MySQL Book 20% cheaper than HOREILLYShalendra Majmundar25 May
      • Re: MySQL Book soon to be publishedJustin Willoughby5 Jun
Re: Lots of Help PleaseAndrew Dunstan23 May
  • Re: Lots of Help PleaseSean23 May
Re: Lots of Help PleaseChristopher R. Jones23 May
Re: MySQL Book soon to be publishedFulko Hew7 Jun