List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hironori Sato Date:March 17 1999 2:31am
Subject:Re: Response time measurement
View as plain text
At 16:10 99/03/16 +0200, Michael Widenius wrote:
> It would on the other hand be trivial for you to add a couple of lines
> of code to log all queries that took longer than 'long_query_time' to
> a separate log.

Oh, I did think about this initially...  but didn't feel like getting my
hands too dirty with messing the source code.  I will try this if I can
scrape some spare time.  Does many people feel the need for this?  anyone?
I would imagine this would be a nice feature to nail down on inefficient
queries.

Thanks for your input! > monty

Hiro

//  satoh@stripped                  http://staff.jpnnet.com/satoh/
//  Japanese Network                  http://www.jpnnet.com/
Thread
Response time measurementHironori Sato16 Mar
  • Response time measurementMichael Widenius16 Mar
    • Re: Response time measurementHironori Sato17 Mar