List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme B. Davis Date:May 16 2000 2:16pm
Subject:Re: returning a sequence of days
View as plain text
anyone have any insight on this? :)

thanks!

graeme
----- Original Message -----
From: "Graeme B. Davis" <GraemeD@stripped>
To: <mysql@stripped>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 4:57 PM
Subject: returning a sequence of days

> Is it possible to have a SELECT statement that will return the dates of X
> number of days.
>
> basically, I want to say "give me the YYYY-MM-DD for the next X days"
and
> it would return
>
> 2000-5-12
> 2000-5-13
> 2000-5-14
> 2000-5-15
>
> is this possible?
>

> thanks!
>
> graeme

returning a sequence of daysGraeme B. Davis13 May
  • Re: returning a sequence of daysGraeme B. Davis16 May
    • Re: returning a sequence of daysThimble Smith17 May
  • Re: returning a sequence of daysJan Dvorak16 May
  • Re: returning a sequence of daysGraeme B. Davis17 May
    • Re: returning a sequence of daysThimble Smith18 May