List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Graeme B. Davis Date:May 12 2000 8:57pm
Subject:returning a sequence of days
View as plain text
Is it possible to have a SELECT statement that will return the dates of X
number of days.

basically, I want to say "give me the YYYY-MM-DD for the next X days"  and
it would return

2000-5-12
2000-5-13
2000-5-14
2000-5-15

is this possible?

thanks!

graeme

Thread
returning a sequence of daysGraeme B. Davis13 May
  • Re: returning a sequence of daysGraeme B. Davis16 May
    • Re: returning a sequence of daysThimble Smith17 May
  • Re: returning a sequence of daysJan Dvorak16 May
  • Re: returning a sequence of daysGraeme B. Davis17 May
    • Re: returning a sequence of daysThimble Smith18 May