List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Van Date:May 21 1999 10:21pm
Subject:Re: MySQL GUI client for KDE
View as plain text
Sasha Pachev wrote:

> For the GUI guys:
>
> I found this on freshmeat.net, thought you might be
> interested:
>
> KMySql is a graphical SQL client for KDE. Primarily
> designed for MySQL, is uses now plugins to access
>    databases.
>
>    Changes: KMySQL has now plugin support and can
> virtually access any database. At the moment,
>    only a MySQL plugin is available. Contributors are
> wanted to develop ODBC and Postrgres plugins.
>    RPMs are now available.
>
>  http://www.etu.info.unicaen.fr/~fbilhaut/kmysql/
>
> --
> Sasha Pachev
> http://www.sashanet.com/ (home)
> http://www.direct1.com/ (work)
Awesome utility, Sasha.  Also, highly recommended is kmysqladmin.  I use
both on 4 different servers to locally and remotely administer 3
different mysql databases.
Van
Linux rocks!!!   www.dedserius.com
MySQL GUI client for KDESasha Pachev21 May
  • Re: MySQL GUI client for KDEVan22 May
    • Re: MySQL GUI client for KDEDr Eberhard W Lisse22 May
      • Re: MySQL GUI client for KDESirtaj Singh Kang22 May
        • Re: MySQL GUI client for KDEDr Eberhard W Lisse22 May
      • Re: MySQL GUI client for KDEOliver Artelt22 May
      • Re: MySQL GUI client for KDESasha Pachev22 May
      • Re: MySQL GUI client for KDEVivek Khera24 May
        • db lockingChris24 May
          • Re: db lockingSasha Pachev24 May
            • Re: db lockingStefan Möhl25 May
        • Re: MySQL GUI client for KDEDr Eberhard W Lisse24 May
          • Re: MySQL GUI client for KDEJon Gunnar Rue25 May
        • Re: MySQL GUI client for KDEDr Eberhard W Lisse24 May