List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sanford Carr Date:March 17 1999 1:06am
Subject:mysqlimport documentation
View as plain text
I've tried a couple of methods of formatting a text file with
mysqlimport with no success (comma delimited double quoted, tab
delimited).  Is there documentation - all I've been able to see on my
server is a slightly cryptic help screen.

Sanford Carr
Thread
mysqlimport documentationSanford Carr17 Mar
  • Re: mysqlimport documentationThimble Smith17 Mar
    • Re: mysqlimport documentationjonathan michaels17 Mar