List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:May 21 1999 10:16am
Subject:Re: MySQL with a website???
View as plain text
On Fri, May 21, 1999 at 02:41:04PM +0530, Devraj Bhanot wrote:
> Another thing I understand is that you don't need to PURCHASE mySQL as
> it's available free for variety of platforms. If you go for Apache
> webserver, mySQL Database and PHP Scripting engine then your whole
> package is avilable for free!!!!

It's free for individual and educational use.  Read the license
information for details.  If you're using MySQL for your business,
you should purchase a license.

Tim
Thread
MySQL with a website???FirstSelec20 May
  • Re: MySQL with a website???David Viner20 May
  • Re: MySQL with a website???Thimble Smith20 May
Re: MySQL with a website???Christopher R. Jones20 May
RE: MySQL with a website???Devraj Bhanot21 May
  • Re: MySQL with a website???Thimble Smith21 May
RE: MySQL with a website???Devraj Bhanot21 May