List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:\"Terrence W. Zellers\" Date:May 21 1999 3:26am
Subject:Re: Object Serialization...
View as plain text
On Thu, 20 May 1999, Sasha Pachev wrote:

> Eduardo Arino de la Rubia wrote:
> >
> > ok... so I am not quite sure where it is I should send this to, so I will
> > try here first.  I am writing a java application, in which a user has a
> > "user object" associated with him.  I would like to be able to take this
> > object, and it's current state, serialize it, and store it as a blob, so
> > that the next time the user logged in he would be exactly where he left
> > off... any ideas?
> This is more of a Java issue than MySQL. Here is how I

  There is a (very) trivial example of object serialization in
jdbctest2.java in the tjFM distribution.

                                                       -- TWZ

| Copyright 1999 by Terrence W. Zellers.  All rights explicitly reserved. |
| email: terrence.w.zellers@stripped   www.voicenet.com/~zellert/pub.key |
|           War is harmful to children and other living things.           |

Object Serialization...Eduardo Arino de la Rubia20 May
  • Re: Object Serialization...Sasha Pachev21 May
    • Re: Object Serialization...\"Terrence W. Zellers\"21 May