List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:May 21 1999 1:42am
Subject:Re: REPOST Apache and MySQL
View as plain text
On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 07:02:45PM -0600, Steve Pennington wrote:
> Check it out at http://auction.networld.com
>
>  Anyways if anyone knows any tweaks for apache or MySQL or both that will
> make it perform better please let me know.

Hi, Steve.  It would be helpful if you posted using mysqlbug, so that
we would know your setup (OS, what compilers were used to build MySQL,
versions, etc.).  I haven't needed any tweaks to keep Apache or MySQL
from crashing!  If you're using Linux, make sure you have the correct
libc version.  If you're using FreeBSD, you might want to get a very
recent -STABLE, as there were some fixes to the threads library that
are important for MySQL working reliably.

You may want to read the Apache documentation on how to tune your OS
for maximum performance.

Tim
Thread
REPOST Apache and MySQLSteve Pennington21 May
  • Re: REPOST Apache and MySQLThimble Smith21 May