List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kyle Hayes Date:May 9 2000 11:42pm
Subject:Re: Bug with delete still exists !!!
View as plain text
On Tue, 09 May 2000, sasha@stripped wrote:
> Ok, I've verified the bug. Here is a very simple test case:
>
> use test;
> drop table if exists foo;
> create table foo ( word char(25) binary  not null primary key)
>  delay_key_write = 1;
> load data infile '/usr/dict/words' into table foo;
> select word from foo where word = 'a' or word = 'b';
> delete from foo where word < 'l';
> check table foo;
>
> Monty and I will have a race on who can produce a patch faster. He knows the
> code better, but I am going to have a head start :-)

Does this bug bite with other than delayed key writes?

Best,
Kyle

Thread
How do I give a name to a result....Penphoe12 Mar
  • mod_auth_mysqlMike McLagan13 Mar
    • Re: mod_auth_mysqlMike McLagan13 Mar
  • Re: How do I give a name to a result....Christian Mack13 Mar
  • Re: Bug with delete still exists !!!Kyle Hayes10 May
  • Re: Bug with delete still exists !!!Michael Widenius10 May
Re: mod_auth_mysqlDavey14 Mar