List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Sabin Date:May 20 1999 4:36pm
Subject:Force re-install or uninstall help needed.
View as plain text
help... :(

I think i screwed up on the install by running it from the wrong
directory.... Is there a way to force re-install or remove the original
install? It was originally installed from a rpm on linux/mips. I noticed
after the install that some of the files were not in the directories that
the documentation have specified and other files that were supposed to be
there weren't as well.

Any help would be great. Thanx in advance.
RS
Thread
Force re-install or uninstall help needed.Robert Sabin20 May