List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:May 5 2000 5:25pm
Subject:Re: Potential bug in mysql 3.23.14
View as plain text
In the last episode (May 05), Michael Widenius said:
> The only thing I can think of is if you run out of disk space when
> this happened.  It's a pity that Linux doesn't have a pstack command,
> like on Solaris; Just getting an 'pstack' when this happend could
> help us find what could be the problem :(

   gdb mysqld <pid>

   thread apply all bt

.. should do the equivalent.  "thread apply all bt full" will even
print the local variables on the stack.

	Dan Nelson
Potential bug in mysql 3.23.14Peter Zaitsev5 May
  • CalendarKevin Waterson5 May
    • Re: Calendarsinisa5 May
  • Re: Potential bug in mysql 3.23.14sinisa5 May
  • Re: CalendarKevin Waterson5 May
    • Re: Calendarsinisa5 May
  • Potential bug in mysql 3.23.14Michael Widenius5 May
    • Re: Potential bug in mysql 3.23.14Dan Nelson5 May