List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Antecki Date:March 17 1999 12:27am
Subject:Re: MySQL_auth_module for apache
View as plain text
while we're on the topic of mod_auth_mysql...

I've got it running perfectly using MySQL 3.21.33b and Apache 1.3

I'm now trying to install it on a system where MySQL 3.22.19a and apache
1.3.3 has just been installed.  I have compiled mod_auth_mysql as a shared
object file but when I install it and try to restart apache it gives me:

Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_auth_mysql.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_auth_mysql.so: undefined symbol: __ucmpdi2

does anyone know what is causing this problem??

> INSERT INTO table VALUES ('username',PASSWORD('cleartext'),'groups');
>
> On Wed, 17 Mar 1999, Jiri Cuypers wrote:
>

> >   Hi guys,
> >

> > Hmmm, probably a stupid question, but how can I get a DES encrypted
> > password (which i want to use with mod_auth_mysql) into a user/pw table.
> >
> > the examples just define a table and that's it.  it should be really
> > simple, but I don't know the function. i'm new to perl/apache/mysql ...
> > (well.. just about everything...:-)
> >
> > Anyway thanks for the help anyway
> > Jiri

Thread
MySQL_auth_module for apacheJiri Cuypers17 Mar
  • Re: MySQL_auth_module for apacheRichard Antecki17 Mar
    • Re: MySQL_auth_module for apacheRichard Antecki17 Mar
  • Re: MySQL_auth_module for apachePaul DuBois17 Mar
  • MySQL_auth_module for apachesinisa17 Mar