List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eduardo Arino de la Rubia Date:May 19 1999 9:56pm
Subject:Object Serialization...
View as plain text
ok... so I am not quite sure where it is I should send this to, so I will
try here first.  I am writing a java application, in which a user has a
"user object" associated with him.  I would like to be able to take this
object, and it's current state, serialize it, and store it as a blob, so
that the next time the user logged in he would be exactly where he left
off... any ideas?

--ed

1 + 1 = 3, for large values of 1. |     ed@stripped    | arino@stripped

Object Serialization...Eduardo Arino de la Rubia20 May
  • Re: Object Serialization...Sasha Pachev21 May
    • Re: Object Serialization...\"Terrence W. Zellers\"21 May