List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jiri Cuypers Date:March 16 1999 11:37pm
Subject:MySQL_auth_module for apache
View as plain text
  Hi guys,

Hmmm, probably a stupid question, but how can I get a DES encrypted
password (which i want to use with mod_auth_mysql) into a user/pw table.

the examples just define a table and that's it.  it should be really
simple, but I don't know the function. i'm new to perl/apache/mysql ...
(well.. just about everything...:-)

Anyway thanks for the help anyway
Jiri
Thread
MySQL_auth_module for apacheJiri Cuypers17 Mar
  • Re: MySQL_auth_module for apacheRichard Antecki17 Mar
    • Re: MySQL_auth_module for apacheRichard Antecki17 Mar
  • Re: MySQL_auth_module for apachePaul DuBois17 Mar
  • MySQL_auth_module for apachesinisa17 Mar